As most of you know, I’ve got a major sweet tooth. It’s not the healthiest so I don’t do it often, but I could totally eat a small meal or an appetizer just to have room for a proper dessert!
That’s why I’m so excited that CAKE Expo is coming to the Orange County Fair & Event Center this Saturday… and I bet a lot of you are, too, if you enjoy all the dessert pics on my Instagram.
Here’s what you can expect this weekend at the first CAKE Sweets & Party Expo:
- Tons of sweet samples from talented vendors
- Demos on the main stage every hour
- Win prizes on the main stage every hour
- Classes & private demo tickets available to learn tricks of the trade
- VIPs get 2 exclusive hours 9am-11am Saturday morning, and get access to the VIP Lounge
- A meet-and-greet and book signing by author Gemma Touchstone
- A special Kids Create Zone hosted by Club MomMe
- Check out the Cake Expo official website for the full schedule
If you want to check out the biggest sweets party happening this weekend and discover some cake tricks, I’ve got a major early Halloween treat for you! Here’s a Friends & Family ticket link to get your regularly priced $45 tickets for $5 a (cake) pop. Just scroll down and choose the Friends & Family ticket option here.